Wednesday 23 September 2015

A Toy Airplane That Needs An Aviation License

While reading the news, I came across this article about…A Toy Airplane That Needs An Aviation License

I found it interesting, because…. this is the first big as remote control airplane

This is similar to the original remote control airplane
I wonder if they might make them the real size of the oridshonill planes.
I can relate to this… other remote control
I’m surprised that they make huge remote control airplanes that big
I would like to have one of these planes to fly but maybe I will try a little one first

2 comments:

  1. That is a big remote control airplane. I like how you said ¨I wonder if they might make them the real size of the oridshonill planes¨. Next time your goal is to maybe tell us more about the remote control airplane.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grate good Hunter, but next time could you tell us more about the subject.

    ReplyDelete