Sunday 16 August 2015

A canteen at school

Dear board of trustees

A canteen at school Do you what people at school to be happy? Well then you MUST put in a canteen at school. I strongly believe that you MUST put in a canteen at DAVID STREET SCHOOL!!!

My first reason is that it will give the school more money to buy more equipment like hockey sticks, rugby balls, and PE gear. It will also allow us to buy more things for the playground and more play gear for morning tea and lunch.

My second reason is kids don’t have to make their own lunches. It gives kids more time to do what they need to do in the morning instead of making their lunch. It takes kids too long to all their chores in the morning. Mornings are so stressful.

My third reason is kids can chose their own lunch so they eat all their food and come back home with their lunch box full of food now that would be wasteful wouldn't it. So they don’t come home and say I don’t like this mum.

2 comments:

  1. I like how you said "I strongly believe" near the start and that shows that we really need one. My wish for you is that maybe you could a little bit more persuasive language. You did really well for your second attempt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hunter amazing work i like how you used I strongly believe. and you put all your capital letters in the right place.

    ReplyDelete