Tuesday 25 August 2015

Grass (Sensis)

Grass (Sensis)

I Feel I feel hurt when I get stomped on by herds of kids running all over me. I get smooshed when the kids go on me non stop. I felt muddy and cold when I waited for the kids to come. Sharp stones landing all over me and cutting me.

I See I can see herds of kids running on top of me and my friends. It was as if they didn’t even care if they stood on us. I can see happiness on kids faces when they finish. And also sad miserable faces because they didn’t get the place that they wanted. I see the leaves falling off the tree and getting smooshed into me. I Hear I can hear people shouting out to their children saying go faster,try and get around him or her.

I can hear the whistling winds blowing past the kids when they run past because they are running against the wind. I can hear encouragement coming from the parents and grandparents that are watching their kids.

I Smell I can smell sweat from the kids as it lands on me. The dirt rising through the air as kids trample all over me. The flowers flying up into the air as kids pass by and little parts of the flowers falling all over me and my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment